Take Charge of Your Health! Lecture Series
Our Take Charge of Your Health! lecture series takes place at our offices. There is no set agenda for future lectures; our topics change as we try to accommodate the interests of those who attend.
To receive notifications and information about upcoming lectures and topics, please sign up for our newsletter. For all other questions, please call our offices at (828) 743-9070.
Below is a list of topics that we have either discussed in the past or are scheduled for future lecture topics.
- Understanding Carbohydrates, Protein, and Fats
- Label Reading: How to Shop at a Grocery Store
- Why Do We Take the Vitamins We Do?
- Golf / Tennis: Specific Exercises for the Golfer / Tennis Player
- Is Cholesterol Bad? Good Fats, Bad Fats, Fish Oils: Understanding Blood Tests for FATS
- Blood Tests: What Do They Mean? A Proactive Approach to These Tests vs. Medicine’s Symptom Approach!
- MEN ONLY: Andropause, Disturbing Symptoms, Erectile Problems, Impatience, Low Sex Drive, Thinning Hair, Prostate Issues, Breast Enlargement, Weight Around the Middle that You Can’t Get Rid of Like You Used To…
- How to Boost Your Immune System, Get Healthy, and STAY Healthy.
- Thyroid, Adrenals, Blood Sugar, Stress: Blood Tests for FATS, Thyroid, Adrenals, Blood Sugar, Kidneys
- Autoimmune Disease: Have you been told that you have thyroid problems? BUT… is it Autoimmune? The approach is different…We will also discuss autoimmune in general.
- Re-Designing Your Relationships: A Positive Approach to Health; the work of Maureen McCarthy and Zelle Nelson
- Cancer Free: The work of Bill Henderson
- Inflammation: How does our Diet and Lifestyle Influence our Health? Inflammation and Food Choices!
- Children’s Health: As a Parent or Grandparent, what can we do to have healthier kids?
- Tired, Grumpy, Having Cramps? Find out why…
- Detox: What it is and how it can benefit every area of your life.