State of Grace Document
Our primary goal in our Wellness Practice is to create and sustain a working partnership with you. We use the State of Grace Document to guide all our interactions with our patients. The principles are simple:
We value you and ourselves as loving individuals and our utmost desire is to serve the relationship we build together. We are people who are fortunate to be doing the work we love in this world. We enjoy educating our clients because we know people often experience information overload on matters of health.
Our role is to help you narrow in on an effective path so you can begin to overcome your health challenges. We don’t promise a cure, but we do promise to diligently work with you so that you can start feeling better. Our core belief is that you are not a symptom or a disorder. We know it’s within your power to live a vibrant life, no matter what the symptoms. Our knowledge base is wide, as we are life-long learners-seekers ourselves, which means we will not try to “fit” you into what we do, but genuinely determine if we are best suited to guide you on your path. We desire a true partnership with you.
- Our integrity is of utmost importance to us. We are sincere and honest in the work we do and we want that to be reflected in all your interactions with us.
- Clarity is crucial to ensure you receive what you’re looking for. If you are unsure of something, please keep asking. Questions are good.
- Health recovery tends to run in cycles. Sometimes the simplest things, like walking 30 minutes a day, can produce dramatic changes. We want to encourage you to stay the course.
We know that walking this path to health is totally your decision, and we honor that. Let’s work together to decide what is possible. Our expectation is to assist you in your quality of life and to do so honestly at all times. If something isn’t working, we’ll be the first to mention it. We ask that you do so as well. We will always strive for better solutions to your health challenges. We would love for you to enthusiastically take on your health challenges and follow through on recommendations. We ask that you keep appointments and maintain your financial responsibility. We never want a patient to leave the practice unsatisfied, therefore if you have a consideration or question please ask.
- Do you feel you were getting the results you anticipated?
- Was it too difficult to follow the plan of care?
- Are you considering discontinuing your care with us?
- Was something communicated or not communicated that upset you?
We’ve adopted The State of Grace Document as a way to place our relationships with others above all other business concerns. We want to nurture our relationships and enable them to grow rich and healthy. We welcome feedback on this Document.