Nutritional Medicine is an approach to health care that applies the knowledge that certain micronutrients are essential for our bodies to function optimally, and the lack of these essential nutrients can lead to illness. Nutritional Medicine uses sophisticated laboratory testing procedures to examine biochemical imbalances in the body, which can cause or complicate a specific health problem.
Doctors that practice Nutritional Medicine use the test results to design a diet and supplementation program, which will reinstate balance into the body, give the body what it needs to function normally, and help the patient feel better. For more on Nutritional Medicine, click here.
Our clinical nutritional services include:
• Dietary Analysis
• Individualized Food Plans
• Safe and Effective Weight Loss Programs
• Health Coaching: The patient-centered Health Coach system is for individuals who want to feel better, take charge of their health, and maintain balance in their lives. Individuals working with a Health Coach examine all the factors that affect their health; genetics, nutrition, medicine, exercise, biomechanics, rest and relaxation, thoughts and emotions; and then make lasting changes in the areas under their control.
• Nature’s Pharmacy: Our nature’s pharmacy ensures your access to the highest quality homeopathic, herbal, vitamin, mineral and enzyme preparations available today, in a timely, cost-effective and convenient fashion. We are constantly evaluating the quality and efficacy of natural health products from around the world in order to bring you the best results and value. We also believe it is essential that you understand what you are taking and why, so please ask us if you have any questions. We will also do our best to provide you with support literature and quality and potency assays upon your request. At the same time, we ask your understanding of the fact that the Federal Drug and Health Protection Regulations in the U.S. forbid (by law) the stating of even many truthful health claims for non-drug products. As you can see, this markedly limits our access to proper support literature. Needless to say, we will do our best to respond to your requests in this area.
• Body Renew: Wellness Detoxification Program: The diagnostic evaluation process at our Centers may indicate that you are experiencing a significant level of metabolic, allergenic, or environmental toxicity in your body. The toxicity may be responsible for specific symptoms or for impeding your progress toward vibrant, high-level wellness. Detoxification strategies are available and facilitated under strict supervision, as an aspect of your therapeutic program. We provide detoxification products and protocols and monitor your progress with utmost care.
• Blood Nutrition Profile: Provides an understanding of nutritional information based on lab reports. Once the values are input, the program compares them to healthy values and correlates the blood components for an accurate assessment of nutritional needs. The program lists recommended products and a description of the recommended products. It is a valuable teaching tool to help understand blood chemistries better.
• Specialized Health Appraisal, Nutritional and Metabolic Screening Questionnaires: Our Centers have pioneered the development and clinical implementation of a wide variety of questionnaires, surveys and written assessment procedures which allow us to develop a more comprehensive understanding of your condition and your actual needs. Just as importantly, this written take-home format allows you to provide us with the necessary information at your leisure, with sufficient thought and without the time and financial concerns that often exist in clinical settings. Your thoughtful completion of our questionnaires will increase the accuracy of our data collection and save the doctor time. This translates into both improved care and financial savings for you.